To sign up for this course:
To understand how to implement an Occupational Health & Safety Management System in accordance to ISO 45001.
|Duration||3 hours, 14 min, 46 sec|
|Certification||Certificate of Competence|
Who Should Attend?
- To allow delegates to understand the ISO 45001 framework
- To interpret the clauses in order to use the generic templates
- Provided to implement an Occupational Health & Safety Management System for any size, type of an organization
- What is ISO 45001?
- What is ISO 45001 Management System?
- Overview of: The Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Key Elements of the ISO 45001 broadly discussed
- PDCA Plan- Do- Check Act
- Attitudes toward health and safety
- Safety Signs and Regulations
- Hazards, Risk and Identification Assessments
- In Depth understanding of each clause within ISO 45001:
- Normative Reference
- Terms and Definitions
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
- How to implement each sub clause using the ISO 45001 standard
- How to use the Generic Templates provided
- Steps and Project Plan for Implementation
- Summative Assessments
- Final Assessment
- Be able to implement an OH&S – MS
- Understand the ISO 45001 Standard
- Interpret the Standard by understanding International Definitions related to Health & Safety
- Utilizing and understanding the Templates
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE