To sign up for this course:
This course gives delegates an overview of how to write a technical report and document a Policy, Process and Procedure.
|Duration||0 hours, 56 min, 26 sec|
|Certification||Certificate of Competence|
Who Should Attend?
- The functions of communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- Report writing skills – Sentences; tips on joining words and punctuation
- Some common report writing faults to avoid
- Writing good paragraphs
- Transitions and ordering the parts
- Overcoming writer’s block: subjectivity; objectivity and bias
- Writing of: project proposals and technical reports
- Project progress report template
- Revising and editing
- Writing and improving the quality of business and technical reports.
- Compile technical reports ensuring content and format are appropriate.
- Discuss the focus of the report – deciding on correct content.
- Meeting reporting deadlines.
- How to select, format, structure and layout reports: including headings, bullets and numbering.
- Ensure the document sequence is logical and meaningful.
- How to present information differently: text, graphs, tables, flow charts and diagrams.
- Organising and structuring a technical text appropriately.
- Presenting the same information in different ways.
- Technical reports
- General reports
- Report checklists
- Topic or subject matter
- Purpose of the report
- Scope of the report
- Section identification systems
- Table of contents
- Stages of report production
- Structuring the report
- Delegates will have the understanding of effective report writing
- Understand the differences of Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Effective Diagrams and texts that capture the content
- Defining the value of each report with quality not quantity
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE