Every course is broken down into bite-size chunks – manageable modules that will help you assimilate and apply your knowledge in record time. Our courses are pointed for the current
market, simple and sharp like the tip of an HB pencil. You’ll be able to study online from anywhere in the world, in your own space, at your own pace, guided by our industry experts. With our practical and business-relevant material, you’ll be given hands-on tools to help you deal with real-world scenarios.
Who Should Attend?
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Those currently unemployed and looking for a practical way to upskill and gain employment in the above fields, including university graduates and school leavers
- You can have the greatest product or service in the world, but if no one can find you online, it doesn’t mean a thing. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is like a global positioning system for the digital landscape, helping people locate you when it matters most.
- Search engine marketing is a complex and sometimes costly exercise. As a digital marketing manager, you need to understand the power of effective SEO and how, when managed properly, it can have a hugely positive effect on all digital marketing outcomes. In this course we combine the topics of SEO, content marketing and performance marketing into a unique digital marketing triangle. Within this triangle, the three challenges of cost, quality and quantity are set-up to compete in order to achieve a balanced strategy that delivers the best return on investment. Have we piqued your interest?
- Instead of disappearing into the “Bermuda Triangle” of the Internet, where no one will ever find you again, sign up and discover how our unique digital marketing triangle can put you and your clients on the cyber map
- Exploring Online Assets and Search Engines
- Introduction to SEO
- Key Success Factors for SEO – Part 1
- Key Success Factors for SEO – Part 2
- Link Building
- The Process of Keyword and Key phrase Research in Search Engine Marketing
- Building Accessible Sites and the Importance of Site Architecture for SEO
- The Online Customer Experience and Mapping Customer Journeys
- Principles of User-Centred Design
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- The Value of Social Media Content
- Customer Experience Measurement and Online Tools for Performance and Content Management
- Increases visibility of your brand.
- Develops lasting relationships with your audience.
- Improves brand awareness and recognition.
- Creates loyalty and trust, with both your current customers and prospects.
- Helps you to build authority and credibility.
- Positions your business as an expert in your industry.
Certificate of Successful Completion from the IMM Graduate School – On completion of your short course, you’ll be awarded a certificate that’s approved by the IMM Graduate School and our respective partners, recognising the skills and key competencies you’ve developed along the way. This certificate can be used to document your commitment to continuing professional development in your personal portfolio (including your LinkedIn profile or CV), or to provide evidence to employers or other professional bodies of your achievement. Moreover, you’ll be better equipped to face workplace challenges, enhance your professional performance and, thereby, boost your career.