The course develops skills on implementing and maintaining an effective Food Safety System. The delegate will be equipped with: Understanding the interpretation of the ISO 22000:2018 standard, additional requirements and relevant ISO/TS 22002 for PRPs. Delegates will understand FSSC scheme requirements, including Food Fraud and Food Defence, the identification of hazards and conducting Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessments.
Who Should Attend?
People who are looking for a course that will provide the skills necessary to successfully implement ISO/FSSC 22000:2018. Project managers who are looking for an in-depth, start to finish understanding, of how to manage a successful project. Project managers and members of an FSSC 22000 implementation team who want to know the specific steps to undertake to assure a successful project. Members of FSSC 22000 project teams who want to gain critical knowledge to move their organisation toward cost effective. ISO Project Managers who want to use the latest project management techniques to effectively manage their project.
- Understand the requirements and implications of implementing FSSC 22000 within your organisation
- Create a detailed project timeline that has been customised for your organisations and its unique needs
- Understand the project management steps necessary for success
- Create a list of implications for your organisation
- Create communication plan for Top Managers, Managers and decision makers and employees
- Create a list of barriers unique to your organisations and plan for overcoming these
- Create project task list that is customised to your organisation with names assigned to each task
- Create a resource plan including a project budget
- Create a gap analysis that identifies and prioritises the areas requiring the most work
- Understanding FSSC 22000 and effectively addressing each requirement of the standard.
- Practical application of the standard in your own environment.
- Implement FSSC 22000 and prepare for the certification process.
- Improve the effectiveness of the food safety management system.
- Understand ISO/TS 22002-1 requirement and its relation to the food safety management system.
- Understand the necessity of PRPs as building blocks in the food safety management system.
- Understand how to practically implement FSSC additional requirements.
- Those attending this course will leave with an understanding of the requirements of ISO 22000:2018, the implications of this standard and actions that need to be taken to fulfil the requirements.
- Manage all CCP’s, OPRP’s and maintain and improve a global benchmark in food safety standards
- Managing Risk– the course will provide the delegates from your organisation with effective management of food safety hazards by creating an environment capable of producing safe product and management system to continually manage, monitor, validate and improve the system.
- Maintain current customers – Implementing ISO/FSSC 22000:2018 can help the company to stay competitive and qualified to work with your current customers.
- Increase your market reach – Large retailers and multinational manufacturers or processors are also demanding certification of their suppliers. Having FSSC Certification means you are qualified to supply these organisations or their suppliers, opening up a large market for your products.
- Prepare for upcoming regulatory changes
- Countries across the globe are making changes to food safety regulations, FSSC prepares your organisation to meet many or most of the Food Safety Modernisation Act (FSMA) requirements.
- Becoming certified to FSSC can increase your market opportunities, increase your customer’s confidence in your food safety practices and improve your internal processes to ensure safe product.
- All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 60% will be issued with a certificate of competence.
- If you receive lower than 60% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
- An Assessment at the end of the course will be required.
- A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate.
- If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available.
- If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt, you will need to re-purchase the course.
- An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.