This course is designed for anyone in an organisation be it a Health & Safety officer/manager, foreman, team leader, overseer, area coordinator or any-one that performs management duties in a business.
Who Should Attend?
- This course is aimed at all employees, supervisors, Health and Safety officers and SHEQ professionals who need detailed knowledge and skill on implementing the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the Regulations in their workplaces.
- To equip employees and supervisors with knowledge and skill to understand, research and implement the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations.
This course provides a strong Health and Safety leadership foundation for new and existing supervisors, Health and Safety Officers, SHEQ managers and employees.
- Performance evaluation
- Safety signs and regulations
- Health and safety challenges in the workplace, the role of the health and safety rep
- In depth understanding of each clause of ISO 45001:2018 and how to audit each clause in an organisation in accordance to the standard
- ISO 19011:2011 Ethics and Principals of auditing
- Steps of auditing
- Templates to be used
- Case studies
- Understand the Requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Be able to plan an internal audit
- Develop a checklist
- Conduct an Audit objectively
- Be able to present findings
- Compile reports and conduct follow-up audits
- Implementation of the complete Health & Safety management system
- All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 60% will be issued with a certificate of competence.
- If you receive lower than 60% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
- An Assessment at the end of the course will be required.
- A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate.
- If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available.
- If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt, you will need to re-purchase the course.
- An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.