This course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a food safety management system based on ISO 22000 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
Who Should Attend?
Selected staff in all departments that wish to perform internal or supplier audits. Delegates must have a basic understanding of food safety and quality management systems and should be working in the food manufacturing environment. An understanding of HACCP, food safety and quality management principles would be an advantage but is not an essential entry requirement.
- Understand the requirements and implications of implementing FSSC 22000 within your organisation
- Create a communication plan for Top Managers, Managers and decision makers and employees
- Create a gap analysis that identifies and prioritises the areas requiring the most work
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
- Introduction to Auditing
- Planning the Audit
- Audit Initiation and Preparation
- Conducting the Audit
- Report, Close and Follow Up the Audit
- Conduct audits in an organisation as well as supplier audits based on the requirements of ISO 19011
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up on internal audits as part of a food safety management system based on ISO 22000 or acceptable equivalent, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Understand audit criteria
- Understanding audit principles and the impact thereof on an audit
- Effective reporting on the audit process
- All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 60% will be issued with a certificate of competence.
- If you receive lower than 60% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
- An Assessment at the end of the course will be required.
- A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate.
- If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available.
- If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt, you will need to re-purchase the course.
- An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.