This awareness course will provide delegates with an overview of information security management, the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Standard, and how it relates to the ISO 27000 family of Standards for information security management.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for any staff members at ALL levels within an organisation from Top Management to Receptionist’s including:
- Any managers or executives responsible for the security and confidentiality of their business-critical information.
- People who wish to understand ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements.
By the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Know the key principles and concepts of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 (ISMS)
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Explain key terms of ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
1. Introduction to information security management
2. Key changes in ISO 27001:2013 vs ISO 27001:2022
3. Objectives and benefits of an ISMS
4. Key Principles and Concepts of the ISMS
5. Code of practice ISO/IEC 27001:2022
6. Certification specification ISO/IEC 27001:2022
7. Certification to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
8. The ISO 27000 series of standards
9. ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements
- The training will lead to a better adoption of all practices
- Reduce risk of target in technology
- Security in the organisation is effectively spread while protecting the information of the organisation
- Certificate of Attendance
There will not be an assessment at the end of the course for traditional classroom training however the following applies for eLearning:
- Delegates have to complete the assessment with a minimum score of 60% to receive a Certificate of Competence.
- Delegates who score between 40% and 59% will get a second attempt at the assessment.
- Delegates who score lower than 40% or fail the second attempt, will need to repurchase the course.
- Delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance regardless of a pass or fail.