This program covers the latest ISO 19011 guidelines and corresponding techniques for conducting management system audits and for leading teams of auditors to determine if an organization’s policies, procedures and practices conform to the requirements of ISO management system standards: as well as the principles and guidelines for audit program management.
Who Should Attend?
Audit Program Managers, Management Representatives, ISO Coordinators, Consultants and anyone interested in learning the latest ISO 19011 guidelines for managing/leading internal and external audit teams, as well as the techniques for determining if a Management System conforms to the requirements of the standard(s).
By the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
• explain the scope and purpose of the ISO 19011 standard
• define terms specific to auditing and related auditing principles
• explain the risk-based approach to determining and evaluating audit program risks and opportunities
• describe the purpose for updating from the 2011 to 2018 standard
• Determine how to establish and manage an audit program, draft the documentation needed, and determine the risk and opportunity in the program
• Describe the process for audits and audit reporting
• Describe the need for a competence model for the selection and evaluation of auditors
1. ISO 19011 Auditing Principles and Guidelines
2. Auditor Responsibilities
3. Identifying Documentation Requirements
4. Audit Preparation
5. Audit Investigation Techniques
6. Detecting opportunities for improvement
7. Documenting and Classifying Audit Findings
8. Writing the Audit Summary
9. Communicating the Audit Results
10. Audit Team Management
11. Conducting Effective Audit Opening and Closing Meetings
12. The Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) Cycle
13. Techniques for Effective Audit Follow-Up
14. Requirements for Third Party Auditors
• Provides guidance on auditing management systems, including the principles of auditing, managing an audit program, conducting management system audits, and evaluating the competence of individuals involved in the audit process
• Designed to help you improve your knowledge and skill set on ISO 19011:2018 that provides an understanding of auditing based on 19011:2018 and changes from 19011:2011 to 19011:2018.
• Those new to auditing can benefit from the guidance outlined in the standard.
• Certificate of competence.
• Certificate of attendance.
• If applicable, there will be an assessment at the end of the course.
• Delegates have to complete the assessment with a minimum score of 60% to receive a certificate of competence.
• Delegates who score between 40% and 59% will get a second attempt at the assessment.
• Delegates who score lower than 40% or fail the second attempt, will need to repurchase the course.
• Delegates will receive an attendance certificate regardless of a pass or fail.
- Those new to auditing can benefit from the guidance outlined in the standard.
- Designed to help you improve your knowledge and skill set on ISO 19011:2018 that provides an understanding of auditing based on 19011:2018 and changes from 19011:2011 to 19011:2018.
- Provides guidance on auditing management systems, including the principles of auditing, managing an audit program, conducting management system audits, and evaluating the competence of individuals involved in the audit process