Anti-bribery management that is not done properly and effectively can have a significant impact on your organization’s reputation, corporate governance, legal compliance, and long-term development. The course can help you develop the highly specialized skills and practical knowledge you need to assess your organisation’s management of all aspects of anti-bribery. It will also help develop a solid foundation in all aspects of the audit process.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone in your organization who is or will be in charge of coordinating anti-bribery management system internal audit activities.
• Individuals who are in charge of auditing their organization’s anti-bribery management system.
By the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
• Explain the principles of auditing; and the principles of auditing to ISO 37001:2016
• Prepare and distribute the audit report
• Initiate, prepare and conduct the audit activities
• Complete the audit
• Perform audit follow-up activities
1. What is bribery and why does it matter
2. Red flags 3. Management system auditing
4. Auditor responsibilities
5. Audit objectives
7. Effective communication
8. Defining Nonconformity
9. Conducting an audit
11. Closing meeting
12. Audit report
13. Audit follow-up
• Develop the skills necessary to be an internal auditor and provide value to the internal audit process
• Enable your firm to maintain compliance with the worldwide standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems
• Improve your knowledge of anti-bribery management systems and develop the skills needed to conduct internal audits for your firm.
• Certificate of competence.
• Certificate of attendance.
• If applicable, there will be an assessment at the end of the course.
• Delegates have to complete the assessment with a minimum score of 60% to receive a certificate of competence.
• Delegates who score between 40% and 59% will get a second attempt at the assessment.
• Delegates who score lower than 40% or fail the second attempt, will need to repurchase the course.
• Delegates will receive an attendance certificate regardless of a pass or fail.
- Develop the skills necessary to be an internal auditor and provide value to the internal audit process.
- Enable your firm to maintain compliance with the worldwide standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems.
- Improve your knowledge of anti-bribery management systems and develop the skills needed to conduct internal audits for your firm.