This Auditing Course is on Occupational Health & Safety ISO 45001:2018 Management Systems and the Impact of a Work Place. To combat the problem, ISO is developing a new standard, ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems – requirements that will help organisations reduce this burden by providing a framework to improve employee safety, reduce workplace risks and create better, safer working conditions, all over the world.
Who Should Attend?
- ISO 45001:2018 is intended for use by any organisation, regardless of its size or the nature of its work and can be integrated into other health and safety programme such as worker wellness and wellbeing. It also addresses many, if not all, legal requirements in this area. Anyone who wishes to become an Internal Auditor with attributes of Perseverance, good ethics, determined, dedicated and disciplined individuals with excellent communication skills will be advised to take the course.
- To allow delegates to understand the ISO 45001:2018 Framework and Standard aside OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015. The course will be an in-depth view of the clauses of the standard and an audit tool kit to assist in auditing organisations in accordance to ISO 45001:2018. The delegates will be able to perform First Party Internal Audits and Second Party Supplier Audits.
- What is ISO 45001:2018?
- What is ISO 45001:2018 Management System?
- Overview of: The Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Key Elements of the ISO 45001:2018 broadly discussed
- PDCA Plan- Do- Check Act
- Attitudes toward health and safety
- ISO 45001:2018 Clauses:
- Normative Reference
- Terms and Definitions
- Context of the Organisation
- Understand the Requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Be able to plan an internal audit
- Develop a checklist
- Conduct an Audit objectively
- Be able to present findings
- Compile reports and conduct follow-up audits
- Implementation of the complete Health & Safety management system
- All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 60% will be issued with a certificate of competence.
- If you receive lower than 60% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
- An Assessment at the end of the course will be required.
- A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate.
- If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available.
- If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt, you will need to re-purchase the course.
- An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.