TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE WORLD WIDE INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERS (WWISE) WEBSITE
Welcome to the Website of World Wide Information Systems and Engineers (WWISE).
These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against all persons that access the WWISE website in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act 25 of 2002. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions herein, immediately exit this website.
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) will form a written contract between you and WWISE (“WWSIE”, “we”, “us” and “our”) and will govern our relationship and your use of our Platforms and/or Services. When we refer to “Platforms” we mean all our websites, mobile sites, mobile apps, emails, social media platforms or any other technology or mechanism you may use to interact with us. “Services” refers to any products, goods, services or functionality offered, owned or operated by us via our Platforms, including our Mobile Services.
We may amend the Terms from time to time. Any new version of the Terms will be published on our Platforms and will become effective from the date that we first published it. It is your obligation to visit our Platforms on a regular basis in order to determine whether any amendments have been made. By continuing to use our Platforms and/or Services after we published changes to the Terms, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
This website is intended to provide the user with information regarding WWISE and the services and products it offers.
- General Disclaimer
WWISE will use all reasonable measures to ensure the constant availability and currency, accuracy and reliability of the contents therein. However, please note the following:
- This website is for information purposes only. WWISE makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to this website or the veracity, accuracy, completeness, reliability and suitability of the information, materials, products or services provided herein. Reliance by the user on any information, materials, products or services provided herein is entirely at user’s own risk and WWISE will not be liable for any damages arising therefrom.
- WWISE makes no representations and gives no warranties as to the constant availability of this website. WWISE reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue this website, or any part of it, on a periodical basis, temporarily or permanently, without notice.
- This website may contain links to other websites over which WWISE has no control. Inclusion of these links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of anything expressed therein.
- Every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, WWISE is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
- All information in this website is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- At no point will WWISE, its partners, employees or agent be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in the website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of WWISE.
- WWISE gives no warranty that the information posted on this website will meet the user’s requirements, the information posted here will not be interrupted.
If a provision in this disclaimer, is or found to be unenforceable under any applicable law, the enforceability of the other provisions herein will not be affected.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights on this website, including the WWISE brand and logo, are the property of WWISE, and may not be reproduced or otherwise used without the express written consent of WWISE. All content which qualifies for protection under South African Intellectual Property Law, whether registered or unregistered are the property of WWISE.
- By use of this website, the user undertakes to abide by all intellectual property restrictions contained herein.
- © WWISE. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. Permission for the commercial use of any content on this website can onl