QMS Lead Auditor Course is designed in such a way that you get to have a thorough understanding and application of the quality management systems, its strategies and techniques. Our ISO 9001:2015 QMS Course is designed based on pedagogy of learning by doing and accelerated learning techniques with auditing role plays, simulations and exercises, reflecting real world audit experience. The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party ISO audit of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable. Principles of auditing. WWISE Supplies, toolkits, checklists, templates and practical case studies to equip each delegate with effective skills.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone involved in the implementation of the lead audit as well as maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
Briefly describe what delegates will know and be able to do by the end of the course. On completion successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to:
1. Explain the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system.
2. Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
3. Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Presentation: Introduction to Quality Management System
- Individual Activity: Not applicable or opt out clauses
- Group Activity: Auditing context
- Group Activity: Auditing leadership
- Group Activity: Auditing Operations
- Presentation: Audit Management
- Group Activity: Auditing performance evaluation and continual improvement
- Individual Activity: Roles and responsibilities of audit parties
- Group Activity: Audit management
- Presentation: Approach to audit, communication and auditor behaviour
- Group Activity: Planning for stage 1 audit
- Presentation: Audit Execution
- Group Activity: Conducting stage 1 audit
- Group Activity: Planning for stage 2 audit
- Individual Activity: Communication
- Presentation: NCR reporting, Corrective action and Audit report
- Group Activity: Conducting opening meeting
- Group Activity: Auditing top management
- Group Activity: Auditing role play, NCR reporting and judgement
- Group Activity: Conducting closing meeting
- Group Activity: Corrective action review and follow-up action
- Presentation: Exam revision and clarification of doubts
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 Lead audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 Lead audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organisation’s capability to manage its QMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
- All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 70% will be issued with a certificate of competence.
- If you receive lower than 70% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
- An Assessment at the end of the course will be required.
- A minimum of 70% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate.
- A learner who scores between 50%-69% in the written examination shall be allowed one re-examination within 12 months
- A learner who does not achieve a minimum of 70% for the re-examination is required to take a full training course again before being allegible to take another examination
- An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.