The security of an organisation is of the utmost importance and every member of the organisation’s staff plays a vital role in defending against cyber threats. One of the best ways to protect the organisation is to institute a company-wide security-awareness training initiative. This course is a complete foundational security awareness training program that covers a wide array of topics for nearly every type of end-user and learner level. The content is designed to allow organisations to be able to provide a comprehensive training program to help them protect their information assets against threats.
Who Should Attend?
Software developers, information security professionals, incident responders, computer security researchers, corporate investigators and others who need to understand how malware operates and the processes involved in performing malware analysis.
- After completing this course, learners should be able to: Quickly perform a malware autopsy using a variety of techniques and tools without running the malware.
- Analyse running malware by observing file system changes, function calls, network communications and other indicators.
- Need to Know: Malware
- Malware Brief
- Worked Episode 6: Demons
- Intelligent Personal Assistant
- Malware for Managers
- Malware for Executives
- Malware and PHI
- Malware and PHI for Managers
- Malware and PHI for Executives
- Malware for Financial Institutions
- Malware for Educators
- Ransomware and HIPAA
- Insufficient Logging and Monitoring
- Insufficient Attack Protection
- Check (Automatic Updates)
- OWASP A6 – Security Misconfiguration
- OWASP A9 – Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- OWASP A10 – Insufficient Logging and Monitoring
- Vulnerability Management
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Security Misconfiguration
- Secure Configuration
- Managing Software Assets
- Updates and Patches (Video)
- Antivirus (Video)
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Rights (Video)
- Appropriate Use of Software (Video)
- Software Licensing (Video)
- EAL Malware
- Helps incident responders and security analysts
- Pragmatically triage incidents by level of severity
- Uncover hidden indicators of compromise (IOCs) that should be blocked
- Improve the efficacy of IOC alerts and notifications
We’ve made it simple to access your interactive assessments directly in your online learning journey, by embedding them as part of the module.