This course identifies security risks resulting from business-based mobile device use in public places and on public networks. It provides suggested mobile device best practices.
Who Should Attend?
Security professionals, amateurs, mobile application developers, and security enthusiasts alike.
- Discover mobile device technology components and architectures and how to properly secure them.
- Examine historical and current threats to mobile devices and methods for remediating against them.
- Fundamentals for performing mobile device forensic investigations
- Need to Know: Mobile Security
- Mobile Security
- Mobile Wi-Fi Security
- Securing Mobile Devices
- Worked Episode 11: X-Men
- Mobile Security for Executives
- Mobile Security for Managers
- Mobile Security for Healthcare Professionals
- Mobile Security for Healthcare Executives
- Mobile Security for Healthcare Managers
- Mobile Security for Financial Institutions
- Mobile Security for Educators
- Where Is Your Device? (Backups)
- Is it Safe? (Mobile Security)
- How Secure Is Public WiFi? (Public WiFi)
- Real-Time Protection Against Mobile Cyber Threats
- Secured Web Browsing
- Maintained Device Performance
We’ve made it simple to access your interactive assessments directly in your online learning journey, by embedding them as part of the module.