Designed specifically for remote workers, this interactive module details networking essentials and best security practices to help keep remote personnel secure. This interactive module shows learners how to implement many of the same network protections at home that IT staff use at the office as well as introduces common information security risks found when traveling abroad.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals in every industry such as healthcare workers, managers, educators, manufacturing industry, government, military, and executives.
- Contributing as a virtual team member
- Encouraging team communication and collaboration
- Facing virtual team challenges
- Maximize your productivity by managing time and tasks
- Overcoming virtual team conflict
- Organize your physical and digital workspace
- Reaching goals using perseverance and resilience
- Staying balanced in a shifting world
- Take a deep breath and manage your stress
- Writing effective e-mails and instant messages
- Need to Know: Working Remotely
- Working Remotely
- WORKed Episode 10: Travel Stories
- Securing Home Networks and Devices
- International Travel Security
- Working Remotely for Managers
- Working Remotely for Executives
- Working Remotely for Healthcare Professionals and Providers
- Working Remotely for Healthcare Executives
- Working Remotely for Healthcare Managers
- Working Remotely for Financial Institutions
- Working Remotely for Educators
- Less commuting time.
- More autonomy.
- Greater flexibility.
- Better work–life balance.
- Higher productivity.
- Increased motivation.
- Reduced staff turnover.
- Reduced need for office space
We’ve made it simple to access your interactive assessments directly in your online learning journey, by embedding them as part of the module.