This course manages to explain why you should care about safety without ever telling you that it’s for your own good. It also won’t bore you to death by discussing how a safe workplace is a productive workplace, and there’s also an adorable bag of grout. Because talking about safety doesn’t have to be boring. A training course from The Jeff Havens Company, where we provide serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
Who Should Attend?
- Health and Safety Officer
- Risk Manager
- Health and Safety Representative
- Risk Assessor
- Supervisor/Foreman/Team leader
- Project Managers
- Examine effective (and ineffective) methods for communicating safety information to your team.
- Show the importance of safety beyond its impact on productivity
- Communicating the Importance of Safety
- Fewer injuries and fatalities
- Lower turnover and reduced absenteeism
- Lower medical and insurance costs
- Building a culture of safety
- Stronger recruitment potential
- Better morale and higher productivity
- Certificate of competence
- Certificate of attendance
- If applicable, an assessment at the end of the course will be required.
- A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a competence certificate.
- If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available.
- If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt, you will need to re-purchase the course.
- If applicable an attendance certificate is awarded to you.