Every day, millions are exposed to workplace hazards that can cause serious injury. Workers who face injury aren’t the only ones who pay, either; for their employers, the consequences can be dire, including lost productivity, income, and opportunity.
Who Should Attend?
- Health and Safety Officer
- Team leader/Supervisor/Foreman
- Health and Safety Representative
- Risk Assessor
- Team working in confined spaces
- Show multiple strategies for avoiding slips, trips, falls in the workplace
- Identify simple preventative techniques for eliminating the conditions that typically cause them
- Slips Trips and Falls
- Recognise the importance of communicating hazards in the workplace
- Identify the components of your company’s hazard communication plan
- Identify the information that must be included on hazardous substance labels
- Certificate of competence
- Certificate of attendance
- If applicable, an assessment at the end of the course will be required.
- A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a competence certificate.
- If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available.
- If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt, you will need to re-purchase the course.
- If applicable an attendance certificate will be awarded to you.